The next BioComp conference will take place in Banyuls, in the south of France, from Sunday 3th May evening until Thursday 7th May noon.
Call for abstracts
If you’d like to speak or present a poster at BioComp2020, please send a title and abstract (15 lines max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE March 15th, specifying oral presentation or poster.
We will inform you of the final decision before April 1st.
- Fabrice Arcizet, Institut de la Vision, Retinas and other therapeutic strategies for visual restoration
- Sylvain Barbay, C2N Palaiseau France, Microlasers for neuromorphic computing
- Demian Battaglia, Institut de neuroscience des systèmes, Marseille, France, Dynamics and computation in the brain
- Guillaume Bellec, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, Biologically inspired alternatives to backpropagation through time for learning in recurrent neural nets
- Michela Chiappalone, Istituto Italiano di Technologia, Genova, Closed-loop neuroprostheses to restore neuronal communication
- Iulia Comsa, Google Research Zurich, Switzerland, Temporal coding in spiking neural networks
- Maxence Ernoult, C2N et CNRS/Thales, Palaiseau France, Training Recurrent Neural Networks through Equilibrium Propagation
- Yan Fang, Georgia Tech, USA, Materials that compute
- Douglas McLelland, Brainchip, USA, Akida System on Chip for neural networks
- Michel Paindavoine, Yumain, Dijon, Neuromorphic camera
- Laurent Perrinet, Institut de Neurosciences de la Timone, Large scale neural network models of low-level vision, perception and action
- Javier Porte, Femto-ST, Besançon France, Optical neural networks
- Jean Rouat, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada, Spike Timing Dependent Plasticity
- Sylvain Saïghi, IMS Bordeaux France, Presentation of Neurotech EU network
- Aida Todri-Sanial, LIRMM Montpellier France, Oscillatory Neural Networks with 2D materials
- Adrien Vincent, IMS Bordeaux France, Hardware Spiking Neural Networks
Registration is mandatory for all participants.
The registration fee of 168 € covers :
– For PhD students and post-docs: access to the conference room and poster sessions, coffee breaks, meals (except for the free evening) and accommodation.
– For permanent researchers and industrialists: access to the conference room and poster sessions, coffee breaks, meals (except for the free evening).
1. Go to the registration page https://www.azur-colloque.fr/DR15/inscription/inscription/266
Attention: It is IMPERATIVE to go through the whole procedure to be correctly registered, and in particular to PAYMENT. It is not possible to return to the registration page afterwards to complete it!
2. The possible means of payment are :
– credit cards,
– order forms for French public institutions
Make sure you have all the necessary information and the payment method you have chosen before starting the procedure.
Thank you and see you soon under the sun of Banyuls!