BioComp Summer School 2017
You can still apply to the BioComp Summer school 2017 !
The interdisciplinary research network BioComp welcomes you to its 2017 Summer School, organized from June 25th to July 1st 2017 in the biological station of Roscoff, by the sea coast of Little Britanny, in France.
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Chloé-Agathe Azencott, Mines ParisTech, France, Machine Learning and applications to genomics
- Geoffrey W. Burr, IBM Almaden Research Center, USA, Memristive neuromorphic hardware
- Elisabetta Chicca, Cognitive Interaction Technology Center of Excellence, Bielefeld Universit, Germany, Neuromorphic electronic circuits for building autonomous cognitive systems
- Steve Furber, School of Computer Science, University of Manchester, UK, SpiNNaker: ARM system-on-chip architecture
- Vincent Gripon, IMT Atlantique, Lab Sticc, France, Indexing, storing and retrieving data in neural networks
- Konstantin K. Likharev, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Stony Brook University, USA, Nanoelectronic/Superconductive Neuromorphic Networks
- Jean-Pascal Pfister, University of Zurich and ETH, Switzerland, Learning and inference at the level of single synapses and spiking neurons
- Panayiota Poirazi, Computational Biology Laboratory, Heraklion, Greece, Computational neuroscience: the role of dendrites in learning and memory
- Gregor Schöner, Institut für Neuroinformatik, Germany, Cognition in embodied and situated nervous systems
- Rufin VanRullen, CerCo, France, Brain oscillations and perception
Due to the limited number of places, we ask participants to fill the application form: Family Name-First Name-BioComp2017 and to send it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There are still a few places available. Registration will be effective only once the application has been accepted by the Scientific Committee.